Tuesday, September 21, 2010

17

Quick post before I hit the hay.

So, I turned seventeen today.

I don't feel any different, but am so happy I can see rated R movies without the accompaniment of a parent. Love you Mom and Gavin, but most R rated movies I want to see you don't like! It's great to have this freedom now, especially with Paranormal Activity 2 right around the corner and Scream 4 coming up in April!

I spent my evening in Topeka, eating at Hooters for the second time in my lifetime for my celebratory dinner. The food was great, the girls were a little rambunctious than I would've expected, much to the chagrin of my mom and sister. That won't stop me from going back one day, though.

My presents consisted of money, cards, more money, a 6 pack of Doritos, and an I <3 Izzie shirt from my best friend Katie that I will get the pleasure of wearing in about 8 to 10 days. I love gifts, especially when they're as unexpected and awesome as that.

In a nutshell, it was a pretty good starting point to the last year before the law considers me an adult. I'm hoping for some big things to happen before September 21, 2011, so let's cross out fingers, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment